Thursday 24 May 2012

23/05/12 Surrogates (2009)

Film set in the future where there's two Bruce Willis's (A pair of Willi?) One is a robot Bruce in a blonde wig, the other is a bald human bruce who stays at home. B.B. (Bald Bruce) is a cop who sends W.R.B. (Wiggy Robot Bruce) out to actually go to work and do all the cop stuff.

Fuckin' sweet sounding deal if you ask me! If I had a robot me, I'd get him to watch all these films whilst I didn't move and eventually become some kind of  Brundlemattress.

Would it count as gay if I got him to tug me off once in a while? Dunno. His hand might be a bit rubbery, so it'd probably feel like your being fondled by a terminator in Marigolds. Yeah, I'd probably still go to the effort of wanking for myself. Not much else though.

Oh yeah, the films alright.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0986263/

5.5/10

                                                                           B.B.


                                                                         W.R.B.



                                                                 Perkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment